We prefer you submit maintenance requests through your tenant portal. Please login to your tenant portal and follow the prompts. If for some reason you are unable to do so, please contact us at (808) 224-0344.
Note: If you do not yet have a login password for your tenant portal, please click here to get started.
One Team Realty, LLC is committed to providing quality services to all residents. For routine maintenance requests, contact our office at 808-224-0344 or submit your service request online via the Resident Portal. For emergency and urgent requests, call our office immediately at 808-224-0344. If it is after hours our emergency hotline will walk you through who to contact for your repair.
Understanding what Routine, Urgent & Emergency Requests Mean
- Dishwasher not working properly
- Light inoperative
- Burner or stove inoperative
- Dripping Faucet
- Sticky Lock
- Screen or door seal torn
- Non-functioning commode where there is more than one bathroom
- Slow drains
- Refrigerator inoperative
- Stove inoperative
- Non-functioning commode where there are at least two commodes in the home
Emergency: If repairs are necessary to provide sanitary and habitable living conditions (including repairs to major appliances and electrical, plumbing or other necessary facilities)
- Gas leak
- Water line break
- Roof leak
- Entry door or entry door lock inoperative
- Non-functioning commode where only one bathroom exists in the home
- Septic system backing up into the home
- HVAC unit inoperative in hot summer months
- Clogged sinks or drains
- Clogged toilets due to feminine products, too much toilet paper, etc.
- Air not working due to dirty filter (check your filter monthly)
- Garbage disposal or breakers needing reset
- Garbage disposal jammed